Wondering which attachment is best suited for what job? Let this handy guide point you in the right direction.
1. Standard 4 in 1 bucket
- Carry, push, grab and level earth with this versatile attachment.
- Use for landscaping, carrying, and levelling.
- Carry up to 125kg.
2. Post Hole Digger
- Use this attachment to dig post holes with a diameter of 750mm and to a depth of 1.5 metres or 2.3 metres with an extension.
- Use for fence posts and hard ground.
- Speed of 90rpm and torque of 1800Nm.
- Using a trencher attachment to dig holes gives you full visibility and manoeuvrability at all times!
- Use for fence posts and digging.
- Dig depth between 900 to 1016mm.
- Great for tree stump removal.
- Great for hard to access areas.
- Great for eliminating roots.