Volvo DD14 Hire
Hire a Volvo DD14
The DD14 is designed for light- to mid-duty applications, such as asphalt pathways, filling pavement cracks and compacting small parking lots. The DD14 compactor has a compressed design and superior visibility thanks to the low-sloping hood. Built for comfort and safety, this double-drum compactor offers a competitive advantage in hot mix asphalt, soil sub-base, aggregate-base, and numerous other applications.
Volvo DD14 Hire
Maitland, Cessnock, Singleton, Hunter Valley, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie
- 66.7 Hz frequency provides optimal impact spacing at higher rolling speeds.
- Machine drum surface has chamfered edges to produce a professional quality finish on each job.
- Durable carbon steel and thick shells prolong drum life.
Industry-leading Water System
- 197 litres water tank.
- Water flows only when the compactor is moving.
- Standard pressurised spray system distributes water coverage evenly across each drum.
- Full-day fuel capacity extend operating intervals.
- High curb and minimal side clearances allow efficient maneuvering around obstacles.
- Isolation of the vibratory drum and operator platform enhances operator comfort and safety.
- Unobstructed daily checkpoints.
- Easy to lift engine enclosure.
- Ground-level access to engine, radiator, battery and filters.
- Colour-coded service charts with detailed checkpoints, service intervals and lubricant information.
Comfort and Safety
- Continuous alarm until seat belt is fastened.
- Easy access to primary controls.
- Standard Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS).